Strawberry Suppers: St. John's: Wed. June 20th, 4:30-7 pm. Adults $18; Children under 12 are Free. Contact: Diane at 705-458-2723
St.Peter's: Fri. June 22nd, 5-7 pm. Adults $15; Children under 12 are Free. Contact: 705-436-9769. Wheel chair accessible at side door. Everyone is welcome. WE ARE OFFERING FREE DELIVERY TO THOSE WHO CANNOT GET TO THE DINNER. IF YOU ARE SHUT IN OR HAVE NO TRANSPORTATION, CONTACT MYRLENE AT 705-456-6731 AND SHE WILL BE HAPPY TO ARRANGE FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR.
VBS (Vacation Bible School)
St. Peter's is running VBS again this summer from July 30-Aug. 3 from 9am-noon. All information is found under the St.Peter's and St. John's menus. Myrlene Boken is the coordinator. Contact her @705-456-6731.
Registration is now open. We have limited spaces so please get your request in early. Contact is Linda at 705-436-9769 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you a registration form. Ages are 5-12 years. Don't miss out on all the fun.
For those who wish to view the Parish profile from the Selection Committee, please click on link below.
Senior’s Luncheon @ St. John’s
This monthly lunch for seniors, run by St. John's, takes place on the 4th Thursday. Cost is $8/person and all seniors are welcome to join us. 29 Church Street, Cookstown. If you would like to come for lunch please contact Diane Pettet at 705-458-2723 or email@example.com.
St. Peter's next Soup Sunday will be September 2nd after service as we take a break for summer. Everyone is welcome to join us. There wlill be a free will donation basket for those who wish to help support this outreach program, however, a donation is not necessary. Please stay and enjoy a hot bowl of soup w/bun, dessert, beverage and fellowship.
Weekly Euchre @ St. Peter’s
Wednesday Euchre weekly at St. Peter's @ 1 p.m. Light luncheon will be served. Everyone is welcome. 6254 Yonge St., Churchill. call Jean @ 705-458-9795 for info.
Update on Khalid and Omar
Khalid and Omar are now living in an apartment in Barrie, nearer to work and the learning centre. We thank the committee for all their hard work toward making these two brothers feel comfortable and integrating them into their new life. If you have questions, please call the office at 705-458-1801.
- 0829 Church Street, Cookstown, ON, CanadaSalmon Dinner on Friday, September 8 from 4:30 to 7:00 p.m.. Come and join us for a great meal and fellowship. Adults - $20.00, Children Under 12 - $8.00, Under 5 - Free. For further information please contact Diane at 705-458-2723.
- 10Special vestry meeting Sept. 10th after service at both churches. This is to start the journey for a selection committee to find a new incumbent for the Parish.
- 106254 Yonge Street, Churchill, Lefroy, ON, CanadaSunday, September 10th after service. Special vestry to choose a selection committee on the search for a new incumbent. Please try to attend this meeting.
- 236254 Yonge Street, Churchill, Lefroy, ON, CanadaSt. Peter's is hosting another Fall Fair on Saturday, Sept. 23rd, 9am-3pm. Fun for the whole family. Free admission. Tickets will be available for purchase for several activities. Contact Susanne 705-828-4006.Spaghetti eating contest and Butter Tart competition: Myrlene 705-456-6731
- 2429 Church Street, Cookstown, ON, CanadaSunday, Sept. 24th after service. Meeting to select a committee to find a new incumbent. Please try to attend this meeting.