For those who wish to view the Parish profile from the Selection Committee, please click on link below.
Senior’s Luncheon @ St. John’s
This monthly lunch for seniors, run by St. John's, takes place on the 4th Thursday. Cost is $8/person and all seniors are welcome to join us. 29 Church Street, Cookstown. If you would like to come for lunch please contact Diane Pettet at 705-458-2723 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekly Euchre @ St. Peter’s
Wednesday Euchre weekly at St. Peter's @ 1 p.m. Light luncheon will be served. Everyone is welcome. 6254 Yonge St., Churchill. call Jean @ 705-458-9795 for info.
St. Peter's next Soup Sunday will be September 2nd after service as we take a break for summer. Everyone is welcome to join us. There wlill be a free will donation basket for those who wish to help support this outreach program, however, a donation is not necessary. Please stay and enjoy a hot bowl of soup w/bun, dessert, beverage and fellowship.
Update on Khalid and Omar
Khalid and Omar are now living in an apartment in Barrie, nearer to work and the learning centre. We thank the committee for all their hard work toward making these two brothers feel comfortable and integrating them into their new life. If you have questions, please call the office at 705-458-1801.
- 116254 Yonge Street, Churchill, Lefroy, ON, CanadaEvery Sunday after service at approximately 10:45 am
- 12No events
- 136254 Yonge Street, Churchill, Lefroy, ON, CanadaPancake supper on Tuesday, Feb. 13th from 5-7 p.m. Sausages, pancakes, beverages and dessert. Donation only. Everyone welcome. Wheel chair access at side door. We are kid friendly! Call 705-436-9769 for further info.
- 14Cannot determine address at this location.The monthly outreach lunch program, formerly run by Cookstown United Church, has recently relocated to St. John’s. This meal is open to all and costs $8/person the 2nd Wed. of each month We wish the leadership and volunteers of this group blessings and much success as they continue their ministry to the community.Proceeds raised provide support for school lunch programs, food banks, Food Grains and other community support groups. For more information call Faye Elines at (705-458-4791).Meeting Room29 Church Street, Cookstown, ON, CanadaSt. John's has formed a prayer group that meets on Wednesday evenings from 8-9 p.m. We pray for our parish, community and anyone in need. All are welcome to attend. If you would like to request a prayer to our group, please call Liz Kippers at 705-458-1968.
- 1529 Church Street, Cookstown, ON, CanadaChoir meets at 7:30 every Thursday evening in the church*NO CHOIR PRACTICE ON CHRISTMAS EVE DAY
- 16We meet every 3rd Friday from September to June at 6:30 pm. Locations change each month. Please call Karen Korevaar at 252-4066 if you are interested in attending.The Cookstown Guide Unit will be meeting on Friday evenings at St. John's beginning on Sept. 22nd from 6:30-8 p.m. The Guides are for girls in grades 4-6 years. If anyone is interested in joining the unit or to volunteer, please contact Lee-Ann Ray at: email@example.com or (705) 458-1525.
- 17No events