St. John’s Contact List
Parish Priest: Interim Parish Priest, Rev. Terry Bennett: (705-458-1801) or email@example.com
Rector's Warden: Dave Johnson (458-9076)
People's Warden: Wendy Brown 458-0498)
Deputy Rector's Warden: Hugh Palmer (627-9122)
Deputy People's Warden: Maura Matesic (790-2217)
Envelope Secretary: Diane Pettet (458-2723)
Music Director: Bonnie West (458-4555)
Organist: Clara Irwin (721-8221)
Sunday School: Jenni Archer (725-9931)
Mandi Archer (725-9931)
Cemetery Board: Steve Morse (458-4388)
Head Server: Francine Zander (458-1008)
Chancel Guild: Joan Johnson (458-9076)
Sunday Prayer List Francine Zander (458-1008)
T.G.I.F. Group Karen Korevaar (252-4066)
St. John’s Parish Hall (705) 458-1802
Parish Rectory (705) 458-4490
St. John’s Church
Sunday Service: 11:15 am
- 0129 Church St, Cookstown, ON, Canada@ St. John's for a joint service @ 11:15 a.m.
- 03Meeting Room29 Church Street, Cookstown, ON, CanadaSt. John's has formed a prayer group that meets on Wednesday evenings from 8-9 p.m. We pray for our parish, community and anyone in need. All are welcome to attend. If you would like to request a prayer to our group, please call Liz Kippers at 705-458-1968.
- 0429 Church Street, Cookstown, ON, CanadaChoir meets at 7:30 every Thursday evening in the church*NO CHOIR PRACTICE ON CHRISTMAS EVE DAY
- 05The Cookstown Guide Unit will be meeting on Friday evenings at St. John's beginning on Sept. 22nd from 6:30-8 p.m. The Guides are for girls in grades 4-6 years. If anyone is interested in joining the unit or to volunteer, please contact Lee-Ann Ray at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (705) 458-1525.
- 0642 Anne Street South, Barrie, ON, CanadaSt. Peter's will be attending the Barrie Food Bank on Saturday, January 6th from 12:30-4. Teens and adults only please.