The St. Peter's women's bible study group, SPICE Girls, will celebrate their wrap up for this session at Marilyn Davies for an appetizer potluck.
Starting in September 2018, we will meet in the Parish hall every two weeks. Please call Myrlene Boken @ 705-456-6731 if you are interested in joining.This group, St. Peter's Social Club, has grown out of the 30-40’s group and has grown to include ALL AGES, including children and youth. Many events are family oriented, while others are strictly adult. In these instances, babysitting is provided.
Thank you to everyone at St. Peter’s for their assistance with Christmas for Kids in 2017. We had enough donations and funds to support all the the families, with enough left over for our year round programs. Thank you everyone.
We will be resuming our fundraising efforts in the fall with our Christmas Bazaar (Fayre). This is a mainstay in the community where we offer the bake table, crafts, books, toonie table and the Lunch Room! Stay tuned for more info in the future.
St. Peter’s Church
Sunday Service: 9:15 am
- 0129 Church St, Cookstown, ON, Canada@ St. John's for a joint service @ 11:15 a.m.
- 03Meeting Room29 Church Street, Cookstown, ON, CanadaSt. John's has formed a prayer group that meets on Wednesday evenings from 8-9 p.m. We pray for our parish, community and anyone in need. All are welcome to attend. If you would like to request a prayer to our group, please call Liz Kippers at 705-458-1968.
- 0429 Church Street, Cookstown, ON, CanadaChoir meets at 7:30 every Thursday evening in the church*NO CHOIR PRACTICE ON CHRISTMAS EVE DAY
- 05The Cookstown Guide Unit will be meeting on Friday evenings at St. John's beginning on Sept. 22nd from 6:30-8 p.m. The Guides are for girls in grades 4-6 years. If anyone is interested in joining the unit or to volunteer, please contact Lee-Ann Ray at: email@example.com or (705) 458-1525.
- 0642 Anne Street South, Barrie, ON, CanadaSt. Peter's will be attending the Barrie Food Bank on Saturday, January 6th from 12:30-4. Teens and adults only please.